Sunday 25 March 2012

phone conversation

You know how sometimes life likes to do that thing where things go really well for about ten minutes, and then things get worse than they ever were?

We saw the Lorax, and it was nice. I didn't care about the movie so much as that I was seeing it, and that I was doing it because I wanted to do it and noone could stop me. And I went home, and I stood proud. For ten minutes. How does she do it? How can someone have such a talent for breaking somebody down?


"i'm sorry, nyx, we can't do that again."

"Why not?"

"just because"

"But..."

"just shut up, alright, just shut up, i don't want this either, but... but she..."

"Is this about your mo-"

"I don't want you calling that boy again. You hear me?"

"i was just breaking it off"

"I know. You have a performance on the first, you'd better get to work. No more distractions."

come back

No comments:

Post a Comment